Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Chance to Llive Again

Just to let you know, I received a pacemaker the other day.  My heart was stopping for 7 seconds at at time, throughout the day.


I had a wonderful surgical team and staff at the hospital.  Goddess bless them for the work they do every day.


Consider this, also, that when a doctor says to you " Did your husband see you pass out?" and " Maybe you should take a look at what else is happening in your life", and sends you home, you could die.


Women, Stand up for yourselves, even if you feel foolish, and men too.


I had to persevere- my brothers at a distance encouraged me and so did my friends.


I have a second chance, now, to teach, to live, and be with my beautiful family.


I have been given lots of techniques from my guides to heal after surgery and am happily using them.


So, next time, new meditations and sending you love and courage to live your life.


Namaste,   Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment