Thursday, April 9, 2015

A F**k you attitude

Going through a series of medical tests lately.


I was analyzing what it could be, going on the internet to look things up, trying to logic it out.


Obviously, you need tests- it would be foolish not to check some things out.


But then, I thought, there is always somewhat of a psychological factor to symptoms and illness.  I will research myself by going inward.


Everything in my life is good.  I love my jobs, my relationships are wonderful, I am grateful to have a roof over my head and food to eat.


Then came the answer.  Fear. What??


Fear is underneath all problems.  Maybe just general fear you are not aware of. Or fear you develop from the health situation.


I decided I would do what I could to deal with this.  I got out my trusty Louise Hay's  " You can heal your life."


I looked in the back at the list of problems, causes, and new thought patterns to instill.  It came up with two great affirmations which I am  going to use throughout the next days and maybe long after that.  They are:


" I have the Power and the Strength and the Knowledge to handle   
   Everything in my Life." (and , I add, with Joy!)


and


"  It is my birthright to live life fully and freely."




So,  Fuck You, Fear!  Get outta here!


I can heal myself. ( With help, of course.)  I can do it.  So there you go. 


I hope this helps someone else out there.  Looking forward to posting new meditations again soon.  It is entirely possible I can meditate this away, or at least help the situation with attitude!


Yeah!


P.S.  I realize this sounds like the guy in Saturday Nite Live saying, "Gosh darnit, I'm worth it!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment