Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A story where healing techniques came in handy

I had a strange experience the other day.  I was crossing the parking lot with a cartfull of groceries.  Two cars were in my eventual pathway to my car.  I stopped- one turned.  The other sat waiting.  I motioned for him to go but he sat there for a long time. So I started, pushing my cart in a bit of a hurry to get out of his way.


Whoa- the cart hit a pothole, slammed  back hard into my shins- pain-  I was trying to control the cart, but my body had the wisdom to let go.


I threw my hands in the air and off the handles, the cart did a header and all my groceries fell to the ground.


I started picking them up- it was weird nothing was broken. Meanwhile this guy sat in his car and watched me pick everything up. Then when I was done, he  leaned out and said, " Can you handle this?"  I said, yeah, sure.


I went home, thinking wow- to offer no help!


Then I realized I was lucky- could have been much worse.


I felt shocked, rattled, so I lay down and started to heal my body.


I ran earth energy up my legs and whole body. Brought healing energy from above down into my body, circulating everything.


Strengthened my core and soothing, filling up my aura, which was somewhat shattered at that point.


I was teaching meditation that night, so I thought, I don't want to get into the  drama of this, I must forgive all in the situation now or I won't be able to meditate.   So I did.  Just blew it off.  We had a great night.


Now my legs are green and purple, with various other bruises appearing on my body.


I think healing my body and mind with these techniques really helped.  I also said to myself, as I was using the healing modalities-"No damage. No damage to my body. No damage to me."


I am sharing this story because it may resonate with you or you may need these techniques.  It also feels like there were lessons involved.  I will figure out more as time passes, I guess.


I felt like I got whacked.  Already, writing this, I get:


Be conscious of where you are.  Don't always defer to people.


Forgive- it will free you.  Baggage- let it go, or it could harm you.


So, I am aware of how lucky I am to have a wonderfully functioning body and mind, and friends to meditate with!


Namaste- Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment